Tender Care Animal Hospital
Serving the Wright City area. Local Veterinary Hospital.Call Us in Weldon Spring, MO
1.Wright City & Warrenton Veterinary Clinics
111 Veterans Memorial Pkwy
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinariansVeterinary Specialty ServicesPet Services
Treated my pet very well.
2.Schmittel, J E
111 Veterans Memorial Pkwy
3.Troy & Wentzville Veterinary Clinic Inc
210 N Lincoln Dr
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinarians
4.Spencer Creek Animal Hospital
520 Jungermann Rd
VeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinary Specialty ServicesDentists
Spencer Creek Animal Hospital is a full service animal hospital, offering wellness care, comprehensive medical, surgical and dental treatment as well as behavioral and dietary consultation. We always
5.St. Charles Animal Hospital & Clinic
980 N Kingshighway St
VeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinary Information & Referral ServicesVeterinary Specialty Services
St Charles Animal Hospital & Clinic, PC in St Charles, MO is a full service companion animal hospital. It is our commitment to provide quality veterinary care throughout the life of your pet. Our serv
6.First Capitol Animal Hospital
804 1st Capitol Dr
VeterinariansPet Boarding & KennelsPet StoresPet Services
My family and I have been taking all our dogs to Dr. King for years. Excellent vet. Takes great care of my Lab. I would recommend him to anyone.
7.Harvester Animal Clinic Inc.
3004 S Saint Peters Pkwy Ste O
Pet ServicesVeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
The staff at Harvester Aminal Clinic treat each and every animal as if it were their own!! I absolutely recommend this clinic and hope that you feel as safe and as secure as we did taking our family
www.weststcharlescountyvet.com 971 Wentzville Pkwy, Wentzville, MO 63385 Treatment, Check Ups & More!Contact Us Today For Vet Services.
Please try reloading the page.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested