ACTIVE GLASS & MIRROR INC
6009 Radekin Rd, Columbus, OH, 43232
1.Glass DoctorServing the Worthington, OH area
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindowsHome Repair & MaintenanceMirrors
$25 OFF any purchase of $250 or more on in-home glass service+2more
I Recently had windows replaced at my house(Such a stressfull process). I got quotes from a few places in and around the Springfield Illinois Area. I called the Glass Doctor. Saw some reviews, good a
2.Glass Doctor of Columbus
6475 E Main St Ste 118
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationStorm Windows & DoorsGlass DoorsMirrors
$50 OFF $500 or more+2more
Glass Doctor is one of the nation's largest full-service glass repair and replacement companies. With more than 275 qualified franchise shops, Glass Doctor is ready to fix your panes. Our professional
1775 Columbus Ave
Plate & Window Glass Repair & ReplacementGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcGlaziersWindshield Repair
1630 Hebron Rd
Plate & Window Glass Repair & ReplacementGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcWindshield RepairMirrors
1360 Hebron Rd
Plate & Window Glass Repair & ReplacementGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcWindshield RepairGlaziers
6.Performance Glass Service
400 E Wilson Bridge Rd
Glass Furniture TopsShower Doors & EnclosuresStore FrontsMirrors
I am very particular about the work I have done in my home and the people at Performance Glass did an excellent job. My custom shower and mirror work could not have turned out better. I will be callin
7.Kerbler & Co.
6491 Proprietors Rd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceStorm Windows & DoorsGlass-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Excellent service and the people were great! They truly helped me at a very difficult time. The window looked brand new when they were finished.
Serving the Worthington area.
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.