1.Southwestern Mental Health Center Avera
1024 5th Ave
Mental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health Services
2.Avera McKennan Hosp-Univ Hlth
508 10th St
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
3.Soutwestern Mental Health Center Avera Health
701 11th St
Mental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health ServicesClinics
4.Avera Medical Group Worthington
1216 Ryans Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
5.Southwestern Mental Health Center Avera
1024 7th Ave
Counseling ServicesMedical ClinicsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health Clinics & Information
6.Avera Medical Group Wrthngtn
508 10th St
Physicians & SurgeonsPsychologistsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
7.Avera Worthington Clinic
201 N St Paul Ave
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.