1.The Summit Therapy Center
4419 Cleveland Rd
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesMental Health Clinics & Information
The Summit Therapy Center is composed of licensed mental health professionals with a mission is to provide personalized, high-quality care on as needed or preventative basis. We address the mental hea
2.Charles F Gibson PHD
201 E Liberty St Ste 110
PsychologistsMental Health ServicesCounseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
Charles F. Gibson, Ph.D. is located in Wooster, OH, and is proud to provide exceptional psychological services to the community. When you need someone to listen, he's here for you. Dr. Gibson is dedic
3.Dan Stavnezer Therapy
558 N Market St Suite A
Counseling ServicesPsychotherapistsMental Health ServicesCounselors-Licensed Professional
Tweens and Teens, Individuals, ADHD, Anger Management, Anxiety, Assertiveness Training, Depression, Effective Communication Skills, Stress Management.
4.Gentle Breeze Christian Counseling
121 W North St
Counseling ServicesReligious CounselingMental Health ServicesCareer & Vocational Counseling
5.Professional Counseling Associates
2200 Benden Dr Ste 6
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalCounseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health Clinics & Information
210 E Milltown Rd Suite B
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesChild & Adolescent Guidance CounselorsPsychologists
521 Beall Ave
Counseling ServicesCounselors-Licensed Professional
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.