Save On Energy
Serving the Woodway area. Shop TX Energy Rates & CompareSwitch Providers & You Could Save!
1.Bowen Electric Co.
ElectriciansGeneral ContractorsBuilding Contractors
Bowen Electric performed work for my predecessor, Dr. Nowlin, who recommended them to me. They have continued to provide excellent quality and service during the years since I have taken over the prac
2.TXU Energy Residential
Electric CompaniesUtility CompaniesElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
My mother in law has a tree pulling down her power line from pole and away from house. She called to have the branches cut away from power line, so before i climb up there to do this for her I'm a ris
3.TXU Energy Business
Electric CompaniesUtility CompaniesEnergy Conservation Products & ServicesElectric Equipment & Supplies
Was a customer for a long time. Didn't do a price comparison. Ouch! Not only is our new company cheaper, but they actually offer free energy each month after I recommended them to 15 of my friends. We
4.NEI Nemmer Electric Company
300 S 20th St
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairTelecommunications-Equipment & Supply
Located in Waco, Texas, Nemmer Electric has been serving Central Texas since 1974.Our reputation for excellence, as well as being customer focused, is what has led us to become the premier electrical
5.Ambit Energy - Residential & Commercial ServicesServing the Woodway, TX area
Electric CompaniesUtility CompaniesElectric Supply-Manufacturers
Called the company and spoke to Darrell about rates, as I am interested in being a customer, and he was very patient and super helpful! He made it easy to understand and have me all the necessary info
6.Hensel Electric Co.
501 Towne Oaks Dr
ElectriciansSmall Appliance RepairGeneral ContractorsLightning Protection Equipment
Excellent work done in my home. I had a whole list that needed done. I am very pleased with this company and the job they did for me. I will definitely call them again. BMathias
7.Hamilton County Electric CooperativeServing the Woodway, TX area
Electric CompaniesElectrical EngineersUtility ContractorsBusiness & Trade Organizations
Hamilton County Electric CO OP Assn provides the more rural areas around Hamilton County their electric. For any outages and service problems, a dispatcher is available at anytime. All other calls sho
www.avelectrictx1.com 519 W Thompson Ave, Temple, TX 76501 First Time Customer Discount.24/7 Emergency Services. Call Us!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.