1.Nielsen Chiropractic Health Center
1502 Oklahoma Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementBack Care Products & Services
Nielsen Chiropractic Health Center provides an integrated approach for health care needs w/out drugs or surgery. You may feel pain, become ill or tire easily if your bodily structure is unbalanced or
2.Brenda K Huenergardt, MD, FACS
1650 Main St Ste B
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralSkin Care
Dr.Huenergardt is a very tallented surgeon and has a very good bedside manner. She has done 2 of my surgeries and i feel very comfortable with her.
3.Dr. James Garner, MD
1000 15th St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Vascular Surgery
very good family practice doctor, easy to talk to and very caring
4.Janice L Chleborad MD
1017 17th St
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Woodward Family Medicine
1024 Main St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics
6.Mitchell William A Md
1611 Main St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Cao Hiep Md
1824 Kansas Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.