306 S Muhlenberg St
OrthodontistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
Dr. Brent E. Lenz is an Orthodontist serving the Harrisonburg and Woodstock areas for more than 15 years. Dr. Lenz is experienced in Metal Braces, Clear Braces and Invisalign. He is a professional mem
2.Kenneth Robert Eye, DDS
408 S Main St
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
3.Frances M Kray DDS
1066 Hisey Ave Ste 104
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsOrthodontists More InfoPREFERRED
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
5.Thomas Family Dentistry, PC
33820 Old Valley Pike Ste 1
DentistsOrthodontistsImplant DentistryDental Clinics
Thomas Family Dentistry, PC, serving the Strasberg, VA area for more than 25 years, offers all phases of dentistry with state-of-the-art technology. Our team of dentists and support personnel work har
6.Zale Daniel W DDS PC
5338 Main St
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Not only is he a great dentist, he is also a very personable and super nice guy. He definitely knows so much of modern dentistry, and his pricing is very reasonable! He's the only one we trust in the
7.Burke Thomas E Jr Dr Office
406 E King St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.