Ackerman Security Systems
1346 Oakbrook Dr, Norcross, GA, 30093
1.Off Duty Officers Inc.
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceBodyguard Service
Off Duty Officers provides highly trained off-duty law enforcement officers to serve the needs of private, corporate and governmental clients. Our services include estate security, building security,
2.AB Security Solutions LLC
Security Guard & Patrol Service
Fast, friendly, and fully functional, our professional Security Guard Service is well renowned throughout the Atlanta area. Our team is up for every job, managing projects with the skill and experienc
3.Ackerman Security Systems
1346 Oakbrook Dr
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSurveillance EquipmentAccess Control SystemsFire Alarm Systems
I have used Ackerman ever since I moved into my own house 4 years ago and have always been happy with them and the service. Since I had an existing system/wiring installed they set theirs up for free!
4.Alert Patrol Security Guard & Protection Services
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceBusiness & Vocational SchoolsAdult EducationSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Security School 5% off new enrollment
Great Service!! Security Guard were professional and provided quality service. I will definitely use your service again.
5.ADT Security Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
Oh how I wish there was a lower rating I could give. I did not realize I was dealing with a subcontractor for ADT and the past week has been a nightmare. The installer knocked out my phone and interneMore Nearby Locations »
6.American Guardian Security systems
6981 Peachtree Industrial Blvd
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
American Guardian Security Systems, based in Norcross, Ga., is a security company that specializes in designing, installing and servicing advanced security systems for residential and commercial clien
Security Guard & Patrol Service
Imperial Security provides unequaled contract security in the United States. With corporate offices in Memphis, TN, we have over 40 years of professional experience nationwide. Imperial is one of the
Serving the Woodstock area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.