1.Graham Pediatrics of Woodstock
105 Mirramont Lake Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Infectious DiseasesPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons
Dr. Graham has been the pediatrician for both of my children since they were born. He takes the time to listen to the children and the family. Wonderful caring man and office staff. Kayla, his medical
2.Woodstock Health Ctr
246 Creekstone Rdg
Medical ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
3.Woodstock Medical Group
960 Woodstock Pkwy
Medical ClinicsAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
1600 Towne Lake Pkwy
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Woodstock, located inside CVS/pharmacy #2236 at 1600 Towne Lake Parkway, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury treaMore Nearby Locations »
5.Falany & Hulse Women's Center PC
900 Towne Lake Pkwy Ste 404
I've been a patient at Falany and Hulse for about 10 years and I've never had a bad experience. All of the staff are professional and ALWAYS friendly and accommodating. I see Michelle Clardy and she iMore Nearby Locations »
900 Towne Lake Pkwy Ste 200
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, UrologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)
Georgia Urology is the largest urology practice in Atlanta and the Southeast. Our board certified urologists provide the finest urologic care available and strive for the best outcomes for all of our
12195 Highway 92 Ste 144
Medi-Weightloss® is a three-phase, physician-supervised weight loss program that works. On average, our patients lose up to 20 pounds the first month.More Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.