8656 Augusta Rd, Pelzer, SC, 29669
219 N Main St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersUsed Tire Dealers
Visit our website
833 N Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Oil & Lube
I go to Waters for all of my tire needs! They are always very helful and greet me with a smile everytime. Their tire technicians are very knowledgable. I love coming to Waters because they treat me li
219 N Main St
yes i went to wolverine tire the other day and they were very rude. the tire technican didnt know what he was doing and they were very high on prices. they used foul languge and did not respect me as
3601 Highway 101
5.Starnes Automotive Tire and Wrecker
1940 E Georgia Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
This is a Family business and they are always ready to go and to help! They are friendly, fair and I use them every time!
6.O'Reilly Auto Parts
329 N Main St
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesBrake Service Equipment
Your local Woodruff O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 5,000 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry the batteries, brakes and oil you need and our professional parts people can provide thMore Nearby Locations »
7.Arthur Tire Inc
4145 S Church Street Ext
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersPetroleum OilsTire Recap, Retread & Repair
We are a special order tire, passenger car, and truck service. Servicing Spartanburg County. Bridgstone Firestone Authorized Dealer
Guaranteed Tire & Auto
8297 Asheville Hwy, Boiling Springs, SC, 29316
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.