Gregory Lawn Services
Greenville, SC, 29607
1.Dreamscape Landscaping LLC
1931 Old Spartanburg Hwy
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscape Designers & Consultants
Design & Installation, Sod, Mulch, Irrigation, Treework
2.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
3.Gregory Lawn Services
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
great company. Great knowledge on small landscape projects and grass.
4.A & C Tree Service
1151 Flintridge Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
5.Lawn Jockey Inc
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesIrrigation Systems & EquipmentLandscape Contractors
Make The Grass Greener On Your Side Of The Fence,Custom Fertilization Programs, Tree & Shrub Applications, Insect & Disease Control, Fire Ant Control Mosquito Control, Organic Fertilizer & Pest Contro
6.Morales Landscaping and Pinestraw Service
2 Springside Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceLandscape Contractors
Prompt, courteous, and hard working. Excellent work. They give 150% every time. You couldn't ask for better service. I would rate them 10 stars.
1720 Big Mulberry Trce
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesNurseries-Plants & Trees
Visit our website
With over 15 years experience in landscape design, irrigation installation, custom plans, as well as lawn care maintenance, Earthworks is known as a reputable company with customer satisfaction as our
Woodruff Lawn Services
localpros247.com/lawn-care Call Today for Immediate Lawn Help.Get Local Lawn Services Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.