1.Nuckolls Drug Co
100 Carroll St
Medical ClinicsPharmaciesMedical Equipment & SuppliesMail & Shipping Services
Went to nuckols drug in hillsville va had a medication that had to be authorized called them for about 6days in a row the lady that owned the place told me to quit calling them costed them money to lo
2.Southwest Virginia Home Health Care Inc
2752 Glendale Rd
Medical ClinicsHome Health Services
Southwest Virginia Home Health Care serves its community as a privately owned & operated independent agency. The agency currently employs over 50 caring professionals. The delivery of the best patient
5261 Carrollton Pike
4.Twin County Urgent Care
961 E Stuart Dr
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Elmasry, Medhat N, MD
430 W Stuart Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical CentersMore Nearby Locations »
6.Fries Community Health Care Inc
109 Carrol Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Twin County Urology
104 Cranberry Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, UrologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.