Northeast Valley Health Corp
18533 Soledad Canyon Rd, Canyon Country, CA, 91351
1.Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
5601 De Soto Ave
2.Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Offices
7425 Bernadine Ave
Physicians & Surgeons
3.Kaiser Permanente Erwin Street Medical Offices
21263 Erwin St
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersHealth Maintenance Organizations
4.Kaiser Permanente Mission Hills Medical Offices
11001 Sepulveda Blvd
Kaiser Permanente has one simple mission keeping you healthy. As a member, you get many services under one roof at most locations, 24-hour advice nurses who have access to your electronic medical reco
5.Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
13651 Willard St
Kaiser Permanente has one simple mission - keeping you healthy. As a member, you get many services under one roof at most locations,24-hour advice nurses who have access to your electronic medical rec
6.Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
4867 W Sunset Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, PathologyMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons
Have been with KP for over a decade now. Yes, it's a big HMO, so you have to be ready for bureaucracy, but having all your doctors and pharmacies under one roof is worth it.
7.Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Ctr
6041 Cadillac Ave
Medical CentersEmergency Care FacilitiesMental Health ServicesClinics
PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Woodland Hills area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.