UC Davis Health-Dentist
2521 Stockton Blvd Suite 6201, Sacramento, CA, 95817
1.Goldman Jennifer DDS & Tran Amy DDS
1321 College St
Woodland Dentist. World Class Smiles! When you visit our office,your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.Part o
351 Court St
Excellent care of their patients . I went there for an emergency extraction and it went great! I would reccomend Western Dental to anyone.
3.Woodland Family Dental
58 W Court St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
4.Woodland Family Dentistry
1321b College St
5.Woodland Dental Care
255 W Court St Ste D
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
6.Woodland Dental Clinic
1111 Cottonwood St
1837 E Gibson Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Recently went in to springlake Dental for my first dentist appointment in what felt like forever, I was nervous and self conscious about my teeth and gums, I was apprehensive considering how long it h
1837 E Gibson Rd, Woodland, CA, 95776
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future