Serving the Woodhaven area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Great Expressions Dental Centers Woodhaven Orthodontics
22003 Allen Rd
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsOrthodontistsPediatric Dentistry
i love this place and would recommend it's so clean and the staff are friendly and my smile looks amazingMore Nearby Locations »
2.Penn & Searls DDS
1640 Fort St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
We accept Care Credit
3.Carver, Chad C DDS
1680 Kingsway Ct
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDentistsDental Clinics
Our philosophy is simple: We treat our patients the way we would like to be treated. That means we will explain, in detail, your needs and our solution to those needs. We will give you options when ha
22010 Eureka Rd
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Hygienists
Very wonderful office staff! Made me feel comfortable immediately! Had dentures made and 9 extractions, and it was completely painless! Thank you Aspen Dental I would highly recommend you to anybodMore Nearby Locations »
5.David J. Berris DDS
9310 Telegraph Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsNo Internet Heading AssignedImplant Dentistry
Visit our website
Great Dentist!Family friendly office that I would highly recommend.
6.Ho Paul S
19249 Allen Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryImplant DentistryDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Contact Us for More Information
13745 Northline Rd
DentistsClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
Visit our website
Dr. Grachek is a nice guy and a family man. He will put you at ease and he is very gentle. My daughter and I have seen him for over 10 years. No pain, Yeah !!!
Skelly & Zager DDS PC
Serving the Woodhaven area. Optimal Dental Care. Call Us TodayTo Schedule An Appointment!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.