Northeast Dental, P.A.
4520 Centerville Rd Ste 1, Saint Paul, MN, 55127 Health Teeth For A Lifetime!
1.Woodbury Dental Care
3060B Woodbury Dr
DentistsClinicsPediatric DentistryImplant Dentistry
Getting to know you and your family as more than just patients." Much of the interaction between our patients and Woodbury Dental Care is with staff other than the dentists-people who answer phones, c
2.Community Dental Care
1670 Beam Ave
DentistsOptometristsPediatric DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
LOVE this clinic and the staff. Was pleasantly surprised by how attentive my dentist is to my needs and their ability to squeeze me in when I had a crisis. LOVE my dentist there!
3.Sedation & Implant Dentistry
1815 Suburban Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryDental Hygienists
Sedation Implant Dentistry, located in Saint Paul, MN, provides general dentistry services with a focus on restoration. From routine cleanings to full mouth restorations, our knowledgeable and highly
4.All Family Dental
1075 Hadley Ave N
Welcome to All Family Dental. All Family Dental is located in Oakdale, Minnesota and serves the Minneapolis, St. Paul area. Do you have loose fillings? Have your teeth lost some of their sparkle? If y
5.Roscher Dental Group
1590 Hastings Ave
At Roscher Dental Group, our caring team of talented professionals is here to provide you and your family exceptional, personal, and comfortable dental care. Located in Newport, MN and we serve the su
6.Arcade Dental Associates PLLP
1439 Arcade St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryEndodontists
This is a great place to get my 6 month checkup. I have gone through four different dental offices in the last 10 years and this doctor was the most caring dentist by far. I had nothing but pleasant e
1963 Robert St S
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
Twin Cities Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
14635 Pennock Ave Ste 250, Saint Paul, MN, 55124
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future