1.United Seating & Mobility
9150 SW Pioneer Ct Ste C
WheelchairsHome Health Care Equipment & Supplies
Dangerous Repairs and VERY Poor service. They came out and repaired my mothers power chair. They installed a new foot rest that was SLIPPERY. She fell off the chair multiple times. She called them
2.United Homecare Services
1275 NW Adams St
Home Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNurses-Home ServicesHospices
United Homecare Services, also known as UHS, is a nonprofit, public benefit corporation that has been operational since 2001. It provides a range of in-home and nonmedical care and assistance services
5 Centerpointe Dr Ste 600
Health InsuranceInsuranceLife InsuranceLong Term Care Insurance
UnitedHealthcare is a provider of consumer-oriented health benefit plans and services to individuals, public sector employers and businesses. The company offers health care services for more than 25 m
4.UnitedHealthcare Medicare SolutionsServing the Woodburn, OR area
Health Plans-Information & Referral ServiceHospitalization, Medical & Surgical PlansHealth InsuranceLong Term Care Insurance
(855) 828-8942 TTY 711 For over 30 years, UnitedHealthcare and its affiliates have provided Medicare plans for people age 65 or older and people with certain disabilities. UnitedHealthcare is one of t
670 Burghardt Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
6.United Healthcare Services
15273 SW 122nd Ave
Medical Service OrganizationsMedical ClinicsAssociations
7.United Healthcare Services
7 Windsor Ct
Medical Business AdministrationMedical Clinics
Find a United Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/UnitedHealth Find a PPO Dentist Nearby.Search by Zip Code & Dental Need.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.