1.One Care Medical
13895 Hedgewood Dr Ste 103
Physicians & SurgeonsClinics
I am so pleased and impressed since I switched my primary care physician to be Dr. Jani. I haven't been kept waiting, everyone is courteous, and I dont feel rushed while talking to her about my health
2.Nova ABC Weight Loss Center
2010 Opitz Blvd Ste A
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsWeight Control ServicesMedical Clinics
Our mission at Nova ABC is to help our patients maximize their health, fitness, energy and well-being by attaining and maintaining healthy weight loss without surgery or invasive procedures. At Nova A
3.Dr. James T Williams, MD
12506 Lake Ridge Dr Ste C
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
4.Arun K Gupta PC
14904 Jefferson Davis Hwy
Physicians & Surgeons
3130 Golansky Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPsychologistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Neurology
I came in to Dr. Jahan's office for headaches I have been having. Dr Jahan took the time to ask me numerous questions in order to provide the correct treatment for me. I have been to other neurologist
1483 Old Bridge Rd Ste 206
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
7.Lake Ridge Internal Medicine
13001 Summit School Rd Ste 2
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.