7609 Richmond Hwy
Urgent CareMore Nearby Locations »
2.Alexandria Immediate Care
6020 Richmond Hwy Ste 102
Medical ClinicsClinicsUrgent CareSTD Testing Centers
Open 7 Days a Week! 9am ? 8pm & No Appointments Needed! Affordable URGENT CARE fees: * $0 to $40 Co-Pay if Insurance Used * $95 Visits if Self-pay * $70 Physicals if Self-pay * $60 Chest XRay if Self-
3.Alpha Omega Resources
6715 Little River Tpke Ste 300
Drug TestingPhysicians & Surgeons, Travel MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
4.National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners for DOT Physical Exams
Federal GovernmentGovernment Offices
5.Mega Lab Services
14142 Minnieville Rd Ste 204
Medical ClinicsDrug TestingClinicsPaternity Testing
I was really low on funds. I had to do a DNA test for immigration so I called around to compare prices for DNA/Paternity Testing. Mega Lab serv. seem to be the most affordable in the area. The staff
2200 Tacketts Mill Dr
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Woodbridge, located inside CVS/pharmacy #1391 at 2200 Tacketts Mill Road, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury treMore Nearby Locations »
7.Nova ABC Weight Loss Center
2010 Opitz Blvd Ste A
Medical ClinicsClinicsWeight Control ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
Our mission at Nova ABC is to help our patients maximize their health, fitness, energy and well-being by attaining and maintaining healthy weight loss without surgery or invasive procedures. At Nova A
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.