Serving the Woodbridge area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
1.One Care Medical
13895 Hedgewood Dr Ste 103
Physicians & SurgeonsClinics
I am so pleased and impressed since I switched my primary care physician to be Dr. Jani. I haven't been kept waiting, everyone is courteous, and I dont feel rushed while talking to her about my health
2219 Old Bridge Rd
Massage TherapistsPhysical TherapistsPhysical Therapy ClinicsHealth Resorts
If you need a stress-relieving, professional and therapeutic massage but are turned off by the typical high price, Massage Envy is just what the therapist ordered. Whether you're looking to relieve st
3.Nova ABC Weight Loss Center
2010 Opitz Blvd Ste A
Medical ClinicsClinicsWeight Control ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
Our mission at Nova ABC is to help our patients maximize their health, fitness, energy and well-being by attaining and maintaining healthy weight loss without surgery or invasive procedures. At Nova A
4.Dalewood Walk in Clinic- Dalewood Medical Ent
4158 Dale Blvd
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Been going to this clinic for years, it was nice to see the change in management and the cosmetic upgrades. Dr. Salehi and Dr. Azer are my favorite. They are both very good at what they do. At a time
5.Commonwealth Internal Medicine
2280 Opitz Blvd Ste 340
Medical CentersPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
He is a nice doctor but you wait more in the waiting area then he sit n talk to you about what is going on. His favorite words to say is everything look great but you know in your heart its more. I th
6.Prince William Area Free Clinic
13900 Church Hill Dr
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
7.Virginia Urgent Care, LLC - (Mary Washington Healthcare Partnership)
12581 Milstead Way Ste 103
Medical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical CentersClinics
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Woodbridge area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.