Serving the Woodbine area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Another Landscape Company Inc
1835 Old Jesup Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsNursery & Growers Equipment & Supplies
My business relationship as president of a large condo association with Another Landscaping Company has been superior.They are very receptive to our needs and their cooperation in fulfilling our lands
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
5.Jackson Tree Service
Stump Removal & GrindingLawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
We specialize In Cutting Trees In Close Place and Limbs Hanging Over Houses, Trim & Clean Up, Stump Grinding & Removal, Remove, Over 10 Years Experience, Licensed, Insured, Insurance Claims, Cut. 24 h
6.Buck's Tree & Lawn Service
Tree ServiceLawn MaintenanceStump Removal & Grinding
7.Lady & Sons Lawn Services
143 Porter Ln
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Serving the Woodbine area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.