Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Wood River area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.Alton Med Center Ltd
108 Northport Dr
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
Dr Aragona is board certified in Emergency Medicine. If your medical needs involve getting a Physical for school, Athletics, D.O.T. or Work make an appointment today. You or a family member need Stitc
2.Integrity Healthcare of Wood River
393 E Edwardsville Rd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
I am a resident at Integrity of Wood River and I am not safe. There is a nurse and a CNA whom have decided to make my life as miserable as possible because I have complained about them. We have a r
3.Heartland Healthcare of Wood River
300 Wesley Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Heartland Healthcare of Wood River offers comprehensive Medical Center services in the greater Wood River area.
4.Sparrow Health System
337 E Ferguson Ave
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.Dinkelmann Health Center
21 E Acton Ave
Health Plans-Information & Referral ServiceChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesHealth InsuranceInsurance
2615 Edwards St
Counseling ServicesClinicsDrug Abuse & Addiction Centers
Throughout the Metro East area, WellSpring Resources has been helping patients with our highly trained staff of compassionate therapists and medical professionals, working with you to inspire hope and
7.Alton Physical Therapy
1719 Clawson St
Physical Therapy ClinicsClinics
Welcome to Alton Physical Therapy (APT), the Riverbend area's first independently owned therapy clinic since 1982. Outstanding service is our ultimate goal. At Alton Physical Therapy, our staff is gui
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.