Bailey Sewer & Water Services
420 Old Rock Rd, Granite City, IL, 62040 Affordable Expert Plumbing Service.
1.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
2671 Washington Ave
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsSewer ContractorsDrainage Contractors
Had a few repairs including disposal and outside faucet leaking. The response was very timely and the men who came out were excellent in letting me know what needed to be done and how much. I was veryMore Nearby Locations »
979 E Airline Dr
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsSewer Contractors
Inspector Plumber is a full-service plumbing contractor servicing Alton, Godfrey, Jerseyville, Bethalto, Collinsville, Edwardsville, Granite City, Belleville, O'Fallon, IL and surrounding areas. Is yo
3.Bailey Sewer & Water Services
420 Old Rock Rd
PlumbersSewer ContractorsBuilding Contractors
Bailey Sewer & Water provides expert, 24-hr service to Granite City, IL and surrounding communities. At Bailey Sewer & Water, we pride ourselves in over 25 years of quality sewer services at affordabl
4.A & W Plumbing Plus
609 Julia Dr
I have been working with A &W plumbing for over 10 years with my rental properties, and home, and have only had one problem. They had replaced a on off valve for a property of mine and the bottom part
5.AA Quick Electric Sewer Service
3012 N Lindbergh Blvd
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Visit our website
10% Off Any Repair of $500 or more+4more
Fast, efficient and superior service. Serviceman (Bill, I believe) was in and out in less than 25 minutes. Had to snake the drain leading to washing machine which created a river each time we used i
6.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
7.Culler Plumbing Services
309 Ambrose Dr
PlumbersSewer ContractorsBuilding ContractorsSeptic Tank & System Cleaning
Culler Plumbing Services in Troy, IL is the Metro East area's preferred plumbing contractor. We do everything from fixing common plumbing problems to repairing water heaters or replacing sewers! Becau
Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
Serving the Wood River area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.