Walden's Lock Service.
215 S Lew St, Plano, IL, 60545 Dependable Service Since 1993.
415 W Ogden Ave
Locks & Locksmiths
Located in Westmont, Illinois, Suburban Door Check & Lock has been providing professional locksmith services to clients throughout the West Suburbs of Chicagoland since 1963. We provide guaranteed ser
2.24/7 Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsInformation Bureaus & ServicesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
John was super friendly and arrived within 15 minutes as said over the phone. He thought of a way to keep the cost down and had us in the house in 5 minutes! We Hope we won't need a locksmith again bu
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
When I called Local Locksmith I got Professional and reasonable prices. Knows their stuff and provides a great service. Will request them for sure.
4.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
5.DuPage Security Solutions, Inc.
603 S Addison Rd
Locks & Locksmiths
DuPage Security Solutions, Inc. is an independent, family owned and operated locksmith service with over 50 years experience. We serve DuPage County and the surrounding areas. We work with all types o
6.American Locksmith Service in Dupage County
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmith Referral ServiceLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
939 W North Ave
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesHome Repair & Maintenance
I was amazed with the experience and knowledge of aid locksmith when he was busy in re-keying my house. He was working like a surgeon or an artist. He works without taking any short cut and tries his
American Local Locksmith
Serving the Wood Dale area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.