21W036 Glen Park Rd
Cordial Electric provides electric repair and installation in the west suburbs of Chicago, IL. We have over 20 years of experience working on residential and commercial properties. When you call, you
2.Oakwood Electric & Generator
237 N Cass Ave
ElectriciansLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGeneratorsLighting Fixtures
We might be small, but we're certainly experienced. Oakwood Lighting Electric Service has been serving the Western Suburbs of Chicago, IL for years, and we look forward to providing you with the best
3.A Accurate Electric Inc
Al's Accurate Electric Inc is serving Addison, IL and the surrounding areas. We take great pride in providing exceptional electric services, along with the highest level of quality in all our installa
2701 Dukane Dr
With over 25 years of experience, Vons Electric can care for all your electrical projects & repairs, service changes & upgrades, remodeling & additions and correction of code violations. We provide ex
5.J & J Repair
25045 Caton Farm Rd
ElectriciansConstruction EngineersProfessional EngineersHeating Equipment & Systems
I called J&J based on ratings and reviews. John lived up to every 5 star review he was given. he was at my door at the precise time he gave, diagnosed and repaired my dryer in a very timely and expert
800 Roosevelt Rd
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsCarpentersHandyman Services
I called for a free estimate and it was setup for the following day at 9am. The Tech showed up 10 minutes early and was very polite. The estimate went well and he even took pictures of what needed to
381 Bluegrass Pkwy
BWS Electric has been in business for over 20 years. Our work is high-quality and we're trusted by many. We also subcontract to other industries if you need more than electrical work. We serve residen
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.