Call A Pro
Serving the Wolfforth area.
1.Slim Jims Lock & Key
Locks & Locksmiths More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
After calling a dozen different locksmiths in the area, I was giving up hope that I would find a place that would install a lock at a reasonable price. Enter American Local Locksmith. I found this pla
4.George Jr's Lock & Key
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesAccess Control SystemsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Pop-A-Lock is the largest professional locksmith franchise in the country. The result of years of exhaustive research, extensive technical training, and a passion for professional customer service has
6.Slim Jim's Lock & Key Service
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Visit our website
Impossible to find a faster and more affordable locksmith. No job to big or small for Jim and his staff. Very Professional. None better!
7.Lubbock Lock & Key
2434 34th St
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesToolsAccess Control Systems
Lubbock Lock and Key is your local locksmith and home security specialist. We carry a complete offering of home and business door and security products. We believe our expertise and unequaled service
Slim Jims Lock & Key
Lubbock, TX, 79342
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.