Serving the Wolcott area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.Dr Green Lawns LLC
585 Wolcott Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSpraying Equipment
2.Bryon Fryer Landscaping & Lawn Maintenance LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsSnow Removal Service
Complete Lawn Service - Hydroseeding, Sodding, Mowing, Weed & Pest Management
3.Prime Cut Lawn Service
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Prime Cut Lawn Service is a locally owned & operated company serving all your lawn care needs. We offer prompt, dependable service by knowlegeable professionals. Call us today for your Lawn Care needs
4.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
5.Proe's Services LLC
1500 Echo Lake Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPatio BuildersSnow Removal Service
Visit our website
*Residential and Commercial Landscape Contractor *Fully Insured
6.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.