Serving the Wolcott area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Boscarino Goldstein & Assoc
464 Wolcott Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers More Info
1128 Farmington Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Fear not the Dentist!Nearly blew off my first visit. So glad I didn't! What I found inside was a caring team that made me forget all about my dental phobia! Angela was such a Whiz taking xrays I diMore Nearby Locations »
3.Wasko Kim M DMD
65 E Main St
4.Family Dental Practice Of Southington
248 N Main St
Established in 2001, the business offers Dental Services.
5.Thomaston Dental Associates
10 Marine St
DentistsClinicsImplant DentistryDental Hygienists
6.Baker Matthew Dmd
51 Depot St
7.Wichmann Gene DMD PC
55 Whiting St
Patients first. That’s the philosophy of this family practice that offers a broad spectrum of dentistry services. Patient comfort, need, trust and education are the everyday focus at Dr. Wichmann’s of
Serving the Wolcott area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future