Serving the Wisconsin Rapids area.
1.Pelner-Williams Plumbing & Heating LLC
2431 77th St S
PlumbersSewer ContractorsBuilding ContractorsSeptic Tanks & Systems
Septic System Installation, Septic System Repair, Sewer Main Repair, Sump Pump Repair, Septic Tanks
2.Eron & Gee/Herman's Plumbing & Heating
1111 Alton St
PlumbersBoilers Equipment, Parts & SuppliesHeating Equipment & SystemsPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies
Eron & Gee/Herman's Plbg. & Htg. Inc. is your full service plumbing and hydronic heating firm. Family owned since 1949 confirms our commitment to our customers. Eron & Gee was started in 1949 by Phil
3.JM Plumbing & Heating
8950 County Road FF
PlumbersPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialWater Heaters
4.Steves Plumbing & Heating
1138 6th St S
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
I have always had great service with Steve's. They are courteous and professional. Yeah, they may be a bit more pricey, but they are always up front with costs and I have learned the hard way that y
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
6.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
7.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
Serving the Wisconsin Rapids area. Call eLocal Plumbers 24/7Talk To A Local Plumber Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?