A Place For Mom
Serving the Wintersville area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.Carriage Inn Of Steubenville
3102 Saint Charles Dr
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care Facility
Our Medicare-certified skilled nursing center provides an array of professional services to serve you and your loved ones. Whether you're looking for short- or long-term care options, respite care, or
2.Steubenville Country Club Manor
575 Lovers Ln
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAdult Day Care CentersNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Founded in 1985, Country Club Manor is a health care facility that features private rooms with bathrooms. The center provides nursing, residential and day care services to more than 50 residents. It i
3.Catherines Care Center
717 N 6th Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesElderly Homes
Bolger Healthcare Facilities, established in 1950, is a retirement home and hospital located in Steubenville, Ohio. Bolger Healthcare has three facilities, the Country Club Manor, Convalescent Center
4.Carriage House Assisted Living
3106 Saint Charles Dr
Residential Care FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Our community was designed to help keep our residents as independent for as long as possible, by offering services that take care of day-to-day needs and create opportunities to become engaged in meanMore Nearby Locations »
5.Capital Health Home Care
201 Luray Dr
Home Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursesEldercare-Home Health Services
We specialize in senior care at home because we believe seniors have earned the right to age on their own terms. As experienced healthcare providers, our goal is to deliver personalized one-on-one car
6.Wyngate Senior Living Community
100 Wyngate Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRetirement Communities
The Wyngate Senior Living Community is a residential facility that offers assisted living services for senior citizens. It provides 24-hour nursing assistance, nutritional and personal care services.
7.Dixon Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
135 Reichart Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical ClinicsRest HomesRehabilitation Services
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.