Al-Len Lock Co
4550 W Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL, 32808
1.Arrow Locksmith & Door Co
6004 S Orange Ave
Locks & LocksmithsDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesHome Repair & MaintenanceBank Equipment & Supplies
Arrow Locksmith and Door Co. is a full-service locksmith company featuring both traditional locksmith services and the latest in integrated security electronics. Servicing your home or business with t
2.Al-Len Lock Co
4550 W Colonial Dr
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocks-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Bad vibes there. Vulgar people. Won't go there again.
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
When I called Local Locksmith I got Professional and reasonable prices. Knows their stuff and provides a great service. Will request them for sure.
4.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
I called American Local Locksmith and left a message, which was promptly returned by Paul, who was professional, polite and thorough in explaining who was going to be coming to my home. (A solace to
5.Advance Auto Locksmith
1218 Alden Rd
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Roadside ServiceTowing
My locks got damaged so I brought them in here. I was amazed with how well they were able to repair them on time.
6.D & L Lock Inc
150 N Fairfax Ave
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Great job and we got our keys on time. Thank you so much and please keep this review as my referral. You guys are great.
24/7 Locksmith Services
Serving the Winter Park area. Fast & Local Mobile LocksmithsAuto Residential & Commercial
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.