1.Owl Now Urgent Care
550 Pope Ave NW
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinics
My daughter went to this office, the service was great. The Dr was very attentive & great bedside manners. Would definitely return, if ever needed. I highly recommend this office over ANY other "after
2.Bond Clinic PA
500 E Central Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
Dr. Eldeeb is an extremely compassionate doctor. He recognized my pain and really went above and beyond to take care of my needs. Thank you so much Dr. Eldeeb.
3.Central Florida Foot and Ankle Center, LLC
101 6th St NW
Medical ClinicsPodiatrists Equipment & SuppliesShoe StoresClinics
As Podiatric Surgeons we treat a wide variety of common podiatric maladies, such as structural conditions including bunions, hammertoes, flat feet, heel pain, neuromas, diabetic foot issues andarthrit
4.Doctor Today-Urgent Care
700 1st St S
How do they have an A rating with all of these complaints?!? This place is literally the worst!! Stay away!!!
5.Good Health Physicians,LLC
1501 1st St S Suite B
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
if you looking for a doctor with bad manors that WILL TREAT you like a junky and takes months to refer you to pain management. i didnt like being ignored whie being talked down to when i wasnt being
6.Central Florida Healthcare
47 5th St NW
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.Medical Associates of Pol
141 E Central Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.