1.Apopka Pain Management Clinic
1706 E Semoran Blvd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, Addiction MedicineClinics
2.Apopka Pain Management Clinic
1706 E Semoran Blvd # Suite105
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPain ManagementMedical Clinics
I HAVE BEEN GOING TO PAIN MANAGEMENT FOR A LITTLE OVER A YEAR NOW,WHEN I WENT THERE THE FIRST TIME I WAS IN TREMENDOUS PAIN AND I WAS ALMOST GIVING UP ON EVERYTHING...WHEN I VISITED APOPKA PAIN MANAGE
3.Buena Vista Urgent Care
8216 World Center Dr
Urgent CareMedical CentersMedical ClinicsClinics
Visit our website
Just moved to the area and was very sick with bronchitis.This facility was staffed by a professional, knowledgeable and friendly front office. Was seen by an MD with minimal wait time. I was examine
4.Workflow Employer Services
499 E Central Pkwy Ste 215
Medical ClinicsDrug Testing
5.First Choice Urgent Care
110 N Orlando Ave Ste 14
Medical CentersUrgent Care
4985 Hoffner Ave Ste 2
Health & Welfare ClinicsClinics
7.National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners for DOT Physical Exams
Federal GovernmentGovernment Offices
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.