Expert Car Care - Winter Park / Maitland
1990 Howell Branch Rd, Winter Park, FL, 32792
1.Crawford Tire Service
110 Taylor St
Auto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheels-Aligning & BalancingTowing
Our RV blew a tire out on the turnpike while we were evacuating. We limped to the exit. No problem we thought, as we had paid extra to AARP Roadside Assistance to make sure our RV was covered.AARP rou
Xtreme Motor Works
1610 N Main St, Kissimmee, FL, 34744
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.