1.VA Medical Center
190 Kimel Park Dr
2.We Care VA
2673 Ninfield Dr
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
3.Kernersville VA Health Care Center
1695 Kernersville Medical Pkwy
4.Easter Seals Upc Nc & Va
303 N Church St
Marriage & Family TherapistsSocial Service Organizations
5.Easter Seals Ucp Nseals Ucp Nc VA
408 N Ward Ave
Home Health Services
6.Easter Seals UCP NC & VA Inc
3405 W Wendover Ave Ste H
Developmentally Disabled & Special Needs Services & ProductsFoster Care AgenciesSocial Service OrganizationsMental Health Services
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.