2025 Frontis Plaza Blvd
Mammography CentersMedical ClinicsClinics
Founded in 1975, The Breast Clinic offers a range of imaging services. It provides screening and diagnostic mammography solutions. The clinic also offers MRI- and Ultrasound-guided breast core biopsy
2.Breast Clinic IncServing the Winston Salem, NC area
3.Breast Screening Clinic
308 Boulevard St
4.Dr. Hampton A Howell, MD
1345 Westgate Center Dr Ste A
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.