Serving the Winston Salem area.
500 W 4th St Ste 103
Social Service OrganizationsCommunity Organizations
154 Charlois Blvd
516 N Trade St
4.North Carolina TASC Svc
1414 Piedmont Dr
Alcoholism Information & Treatment CentersDrug Abuse & Addiction Centers
5.Region 3 Tasc Svc
670 Radio Dr # A
No Internet Heading Assigned
6.Region 3 Tasc Svc
1208 S Main St
7.NC T A S C Svc-Region
170 Nc Highway 65
Daggett Shuler Attorneys At Law
2140 Country Club Rd, Winston Salem, NC, 27104
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.