3909 W Wendover Ave
Auto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto TransmissionAutomobile Body Repairing & Painting
Quick Lane changed the oil in my vehicle and didn't torque the drain plug. Fortunately, I caught the problem before engine damage, but now they don't want to give me a refund! I' e asked for assistanc
3800 W Wendover Ave
Auto Repair & ServiceTire DealersBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
Ford Quick Lane changed the oil in my vehicle, and didn't torque the drain plug. Fortunately,I discovered prior to engine damage, but they don't want to give me a refund! I'm not slandering Quick Lane
Beat Dealership Financing
www.lendingtree.com/auto 1 Online Form, Up to 5 Loan OffersCompare & Pick Your Best Deal
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.