Winston Salem, NC, 27107
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsHardwoodsTile-Contractors & Dealers
I would definitely recommend brian and his guys did what they said they were going to do exactly
2.Carolina Wood Floors
108 Tucker Ave
Flooring ContractorsHome ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding Contractors
With over 25 years of experience, Carolina Wood Floors is the largest and most reputable dealer in the Winston-Salem area dedicated solely to wood flooring design, installation and maintenance.
3.Clemmons Hardwoods & Flooring
2625 S Stratford Rd
Flooring ContractorsHardwood FloorsKitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceMoldings
We specialize in hardwood flooring of all types, custom, and modularÂ cabinets, cabinet re-facing, hardwood lumber and plywood, specialty millwork, stair systems, doorsÂ and more! We provide the mater
4.Pilot Floor Covering
25 E Clemmonsville Rd
Flooring ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceTile-Contractors & DealersKitchen Cabinets & Equipment-Household
Visit our website
Experience You Can Trust Since 1959.Our staff offers years of real-world flooring experience and knowledge not often found in the large national chain stores. Because we are locally-owned, we want to
5.Bill Hege Carpets Inc
1107 W 1st St
Carpet & Rug DealersFlooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsRugs
6.Bagnal Lumber Co
1304 Westgate Center Dr
CabinetsFlooring ContractorsHome Repair & Maintenance
2701 Peters Creek Pkwy
Interior Designers & DecoratorsCabinetsKitchen Cabinets & Equipment-HouseholdBathroom Remodeling
Sincerely could not ever recommend this company. They dropped the ball at ""every"" possible opportunity. Choose another company who realizes that ""it's not just a job, it's your HOME"".
Serving the Winston Salem area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?