1551 Westbrook Plaza Dr #203
My hygienist, Michele, was fantastic. She discussed things about my oral health that I have never heard before.
2.Dr. Daniel Driscoll, DDS
1551 Westbrook Plaza Dr # 203
Wonderful experience! I have significant anxiety with dental procedures and they made feel relaxed, informed, and comfortable. They explain things throughly and are very patient with you. Highly recom
3.Moser, Gallisdorfer, and Broughton, DDS
116 Jonestown Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPediatric DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Great practiceBeen going here 30+ years, take my kids as well and they love going and are now teenagers. Recommend anyone that asks where to go for dental work. Great staff and hygenists too!
4.Winston Salem Dental Care
201 Charlois Blvd
In operation for more than 30 years, Winston-Salem Dental Care offers a range of oral care services. It serves more than 30,000 patients with dental problems. The center maintains a staff of more than
5.Gambill J Martin
2850 Lyndhurst Ave
EndodontistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6.Dental Center of the Carolinas
1400 Westgate Center Dr Ste 204
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic DentistrySleep Disorders-Information & Treatment
Child Dental Exam, 2-4 Digital Bite Wing X-Rays, Teeth Cleaning/Prophylaxis (6-12 Years Old)+7more
Dr. Kelly and Dr. Cobham are the best!!!They made me feel like they really cared about helping me and giving my family top shelf service. Super friendly and professional atmosphere. They are perfect f
7.Sadler, Eric J DDS
3801 Indiana Ave
they were very patient, kind and understanding to our needs. my husband can't handle cotton balls in his mouth and our last dentist wanted to give him a hard time. dr. sadler didn't use one on him. he
Dental Care Near You
www.1800dentist.com/DentalCare Search by Zip Code, Dental Need.Free Matching. Open 24/7. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future