Pegram Oil Co
4314 Kernersville Rd, Kernersville, NC, 27284
1.Custom SystemsServing the Winston Salem, NC area
Heat PumpsHeating Contractors & Specialties
2.Custom Systems Services Inc
200 Industrial Dr
Heat PumpsHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesMajor AppliancesAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
3.Custom Electronic Systems Inc
455 Forum Pkwy
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers
CES celebrates it's 25th year in businessWe are pleased to say we have been helping customers solve their industrial control problems for over 25 years now. Since 1978 CES has been developing and buil
6590 Old Us Highway 52
5.Custom Car Hifi
660 S Stratford Rd
Stereophonic & High Fidelity Equipment-DealersAudio-Visual EquipmentStereo, Audio & Video Equipment-DealersConsumer Electronics
6.Custom Car Hi-Fi-Inc
365 Witt St
Home Theater SystemsStereophonic & High Fidelity Equipment-DealersStereo, Audio & Video Equipment-Dealers
7.Custom Home Hi-Fi Inc
163 S Stratford Rd Ste B
Sound Systems & EquipmentConsumer ElectronicsHome Theater SystemsStereophonic & High Fidelity Equipment-Dealers
Cook's Heating & Cooling
490 Forum Pkwy, Rural Hall, NC, 27045
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.