2700 W 9th Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinics
Visit our website
Lakeside Neurocare Limited is proud to have been providing patients in the Oshkosh, Fond du Lac and surrounding communities in Wisconsin with highly specialized neurologic care for the past 40 years.
2.Fox Valley Dermatology SC
515 S Washburn St
Physicians & SurgeonsBeauty SalonsPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologySkin Care
The specialty of dermatology includes the diagnosis and treatment of all disorders involving the skin, hair, and nails. The following are some of the most common skin disorders treated at Fox Valley D
3.Fox Valley Dental
1380 S Commercial St
DentistsClinicsImplant DentistryDental Clinics
4.Joseph Olsen DMD
1380 S Commercial St
Dental HygienistsClinicsDentistsImplant Dentistry
5.The Lasik Vision Institute, LLC
511 W Murdock Ave
Optometrists-OD-Pediatric OptometryClinicsOptometristsOptometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual Training
Contact The Lasik Vision Institute for a free evaluation to learn why so many people are choosing to get Lasik at LVI. In just minutes, the highly experienced independent Lasik eye surgeons use the la
6.Graf Family Dentistry
824 E Murdock Ave
Voted Best of Oshkosh 2010 by the Oshkosh Northwestern *Most Insurance Accepted*New Patients Welcome*Financing Options Available - Care Credit*Convenient Hours & Location ASSOCIATIONMember of American
7.Kramer Family Dentistry
940 Tullar Rd
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsDental ClinicsPediatric Dentistry
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.