Marschall Michael MD FACS
199 Town Sq, Wheaton, IL, 60189 Plastic Surgery Consultants
1.Perconti, Michael J, MD
8420 W Bryn Mawr Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Michael J Severino, MD
25 N Winfield Rd Ste 500
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Neonatology
3.Michael J Verta Jr, MD
25 N Winfield Rd Ste 103
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Vascular Surgery
4.Gaffud, Michael J, MD
1020 E Ogden Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Vascular SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Neville, Michael J, MD
1948 Three Farms Ave
Physicians & Surgeons
6.DR Michael J Steinken MD
1020 E Ogden Ave Ste 201
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
7.Michael J McGraw, MD
245 S Gary Ave Ste 100
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
Buy on eBay Today!
www.ebay.com Find Great ProductsLow Prices, New, and Used
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.