Bob's Tire & Alignment Inc
4200 N Jackson Hwy, Sheffield, AL, 35660
1.Plunkett Tire Center
1292 Bankhead Hwy
Tire DealersMufflers & Exhaust Systems
227 Harvest St
Tire Recap, Retread & Repair
3.Shoals Tire & Wheel IncServing the Winfield, AL area
Tire DealersWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveBrake RepairAuto Repair & Service
Great Service, Fast, Reliable!
4.Tires OnlyServing the Winfield, AL area
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
Great place to buy lawnmower & truck tires low prices cheaper than most internet prices including shipping. Friendly staff
5.Stephenson Tire & Alignment IncServing the Winfield, AL area
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheels-Aligning & BalancingWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
Today Joel Stephenson, owner of Stephenson Tire & Alignment, went beyond the call of duty for one of his customers. I had a flat last evening and unfortunately the tire would not hold air. Joel
6.Bob's Tire & Alignment IncServing the Winfield, AL area
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingBrake RepairAuto Repair & Service
Known Bob over 30 yrs. He will do you right.
7.Sears Home Improvement
Plastic WindowsDoor RepairDoor Closers & ChecksDoor Operating Devices
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
Simmons Tire Inc
612 E 2nd St, Sheffield, AL, 35660
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.