Bills Key Shop
536 University Ave, Madison, WI, 53703
1.Prairie Land Towing
Locks & LocksmithsTowing
We were stranded with our pickup and fifth wheel camper and they didn't only find a place for our pickup to get fixed but also towed the whole thing. This was on a Friday night on memorial weekend. We
2.Prairie Land Service CenterServing the Windsor, WI area
TowingAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomotive Roadside ServiceTruck Wrecking
After ending up in the ditch from a patch of ice, I called AAA's contracted vendor, Prairie Land Towing who agreed to call me so I can meet them at my vehicle so I can drive it home. They never called
Craig's River City Towing
S2492 County Road Bd, Baraboo, WI, 53913
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.