Super 8-Madison East
4765 Hayes Rd, Madison, WI, 53704
2919 Muller Rd
Energy Conservation Products & Services
2.Alliant EnergyServing the Windsor, WI area
Utility CompaniesElectric CompaniesGas Companies
We recognize, respect and appreciate the valuable and different perspectives that each of us brings to the work environment, our company and our customers. 24 Hour Electric Emergency or Outage Reporti
Electric CompaniesUtility CompaniesGas Companies
4.Clarion Suites @ Alliant Energy Ctr
2110 Rimrock Rd
Banquet Halls & Reception FacilitiesHotelsCorporate LodgingMotels
Location. Clarion Suites Central Madison is a business friendly hotel located in Madison's South Madison neighborhood, close to Alliant Energy Center, Henry Vilas Zoo, and Wisconsin Historical Museum.
5.Alliant Energy Center
1919 Alliant Energy Center Way
Party & Event PlannersMeeting & Event Planning Services
10,000 Seat Coliseum - Small Meetings To Large Conventions
6.Alliant Energy Center
1881 Expo Mall E
Conference CentersConvention Services & Facilities
7.Alliant Energy Corp
56 County Road B
Energy Conservation Products & ServicesElectric Companies
425 N Frances St, Madison, WI, 53703
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.