1.Northridge Automotive Inc
5445 N Ridge Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Repairing & Service-Equipment & SuppliesAuto Oil & Lube
Free Shuttle Service, 180 Days NO Interest Financing Available.
2.Consumer Tire Of Chardon
216 Cherry Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTire Recap, Retread & Repair
When it comes to the performance of your vehicle, you want quality service from trusted experts. We are a Goodyear Tire & Service Network location. We carry Goodyear products and offer a wide range of
3.Middlefield Tire & Car Care
15552 Elmwood St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAutomobile Accessories
4.Hambden Tire & Auto
9830 Old State Rd
Tire DealersBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Repair & Service
Great service, great people, great price. Highly recommend!
5.Quality Tire Center
109 Washington St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheels
10669 Kinsman Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersAuto Oil & Lube
7.Watson's Auto Tech
5000 State Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceMufflers & Exhaust SystemsWheels-Aligning & Balancing
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.