Serving the Windsor area.
1.Nunes Quality Plumbing & Heating LLC
Water HeatersPlumbersHeating Equipment & Systems-RepairingBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
We got very fast and efficient service from Nunes Plumbing. They showed up when they said they would, and were courteous and professional.
2.James J Rybczyk Plumbing and Heating And Air Conditioning Inc
PlumbersAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsBathroom RemodelingHeating Contractors & Specialties
Call Jim for a flooded basement, Turned out I had a broken pipe. He was over within 30 mins, and not only stayed there until the job was done but his crew thoroughly explained why this happened so I c
3.Miller Plumbing & Heating
147 Park Rd
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialFurnace Repair & CleaningPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Excellent phone service, scheduling and timely job completion. I am a business owner that had a hot water heater problem. The Technician came out and fixed that problem and let me know of another
4.Advance Plumbing & Heating Inc
PlumbersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHeating Equipment & Systems
Click for Coupon
I own a multiple dwelling that is 90 years old. No need to say what plumbing nightmares can occur. Mike and his guys tackled old pipes, replaced bathroom sinks, installed a new TOTO Drake toilet, s
5.Perleoni William B Plumbing Co
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding ContractorsWater Heater Repair
Visit our website
William Perleoni and his co-worker Andy are one the best plumbers I have ever seen. They know the job and take every little piece very seriously. Also, what I was amazed about was their personality. I
6.Ben Franklin Plumbing
PlumbersHome ImprovementsPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesHome Repair & Maintenance
Fast, Reliable, Fair Price. These guys were great! They responded quickly, explained the work and price to me and cleaned up when they were done. Will use again and recommend them.
7.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
Serving the Windsor area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.