Michael's Plumbing of Central Florida
6115 Old Cheney Hwy, Orlando, FL, 32807
1.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
320 S Bumby Ave Ste 23
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesSewer Contractors
1st time homeowner without a black book of Technicians. Just had a major water pipe leak in my bathroom. By a miracle I found this company. After being up charged by other companies because of th
2.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
1234 S John Young Pkwy
PlumbersFire & Water Damage RestorationGrease TrapsPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
The Technician was Prompt, Knowledgeable, Efficient, Friendly, and a Good Listener.He is a great Representative of Roto-Rooter.
3116d Fairview Ave
PlumbersSewer ContractorsSewer Cleaners & RepairersGrease Traps
Called them to come and take a look at a leaking water line. Tech showed up on time gave me an estimate prior to beginning work. Everything is out back together and working great now.
4.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
8351 Epicenter Boulevard
PlumbersFire & Water Damage RestorationGrease TrapsWater Heaters
Whether you're experiencing a plumbing emergency, or something as simple as a leaky faucet or running toilet, Roto-Rooter can help you get it fixed quickly. Roto-Rooter's expert plumbers in Lakeland a
5.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
8351 Epicenter Blvd
6.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & DrainServing the Windermere, FL area
Roto-Rooter offers an ever-expanding variety of repair and maintenance services to both homeowners and businesses. Our goal is to be the premier provider of repair and maintenance services. As always,
7.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain ServiceServing the Windermere, FL area
Need a good plumber? Roto-Rooter is North America's largest provider of plumbing & drain cleaning services with more than 600 locations in the US and Canada. Roto-Rooter is the company to call for res
United Water Restoration Group
Serving the Windermere area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?