Serving the Winchester area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment!
1.Kool Smiles of Winchester
2065 S Pleasant Valley Rd
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
It's never easy to have a cavity filled, but Kool Smiles in Winchester makes it as easy as possible. Ms. Priscilla, our Dental Tech was awesome and supportive to my 7 year old during the whole experieMore Nearby Locations »
2.Butterfield and Hall - Plaza Drive Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, PC
1800 W Plaza Dr
Dental ClinicsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDentists
-0 Stars Dr. Butterfield did a Root Canal without any pain medication. I pleaded, begged for novocain or something for pain and was told it would do no good. I arrived for the 8am appointment and did
3.Apple Wellness Center
609 Cedar Creek Grade Ste B
AcupunctureClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
At Apple Wellness Center we strive to provide the highest quality of healthcare. By using numerous wellness services and techniques in one location, we are better able to serve our patients’ whole bod
4.U V A Childrens Hosp Spec
1829 W Plaza Dr
5.Winchester Comm Helth Center
22a Ricketts Dr
6.Ars Of Virginia
210 Front Royal Pike
7.VA Stephens City Clinic
170 Prosperity Dr
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Winchester area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.